Technical & Research and Development
Britt Bluemel, M.Sc.Senior Geochemist
- MSc in applied exploration geochemistry from MDRU (Mineral Deposit Research Unit, UBC, Canada)
- Over 10 years mineral exploration across government (BCGS), major mining companies (Barrick Gold), geochemical consulting groups (ioGlobal, now REFLEX Geosciences)
- Specialist in biogeochemistry, alteration modelling with a strong emphasis on hyperspectral, and regional prospectivity analyses (including catchment basin analysis)
- Geochemical data expertise in Au, Cu, Ni, Zn, and REEs
- Field experience in Canada (BC, Yukon, NWT, Northern Quebec); USA (NV, MN); Chile; and Sweden.